Goals have a learning curve, believe it or not. Think about it this way. At one point or another, everyone has had a bill to pay. There’s usually no way around paying what’s “due”. Goals and habits work the same way.
- Paying your dues means experience
- Practice = Experience
- There is no way around paying your dues
- There are no short cuts
- Passion allows motivation allows practice allows experience
- Feeling mental pain means you’re doing something right.
- Paying your dues means taking a lot of falls
- There is NO substitute for experience
The Most Important Lesson in the World