The king cobra is is no joke. It’s one of the most poisonous snakes in the world.
Indonesian pop star Irma Bule was bitten by one during her on stage performance and died about 45 minutes later, reports say. The snake was part of the act, but Bule accidentally stepped on the snakes tail while dancing.
The cobra struck instantly, as a reflex and bit the singer in her thigh.
She was rushed to a hospital, but she unfortunately didn’t make it. She was later pronounced dead. Irma Bule always used snakes in her performances, but the venomous ones were usually defanged. I wonder if this cobra was hot off the shelf? Police are investigating the death, but the incident is as clear as day so I don’t know what else they need to dig up.