Knowing how to get better sleep is extremely important. We all just go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning. No one really asks how to get better sleep! The best way to get better sleep is to build up to it. The whole 8 hours thing is a load of crap, everyone is different. Knowing how much sleep you really need depends on how your day is.
- Sleep & wake up without an alarm and average out how long you were asleep
- Make sure there is no noise and your sleeping area is completely dark
- Don’t go to sleep hungry!
- Read a book or solve a puzzle right before bed, it will help slow your rhythm
- Make sure the AC or heat is on and you’re comfortable
- Very soft classical music may help if you’re having problems with silence
How to get Better Sleep
Go to sleep without setting the alarm clock. Do this for a few days and see how many hours of sleep you naturally get a night. Average the numbers out and use that as a reference.